Re: Gender (was:Re: [Re: Sue(was: Running T. rex)])

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000, Steve  Brusatte wrote:

> However, I don't think that there is a conclusive way to really tell
> the gender of a fossil specimen, unless, of course, it is fossilized
> giving birth, much like that famous Holtzmaden Ichthyosaur is.
(Unless Ichthyosauria had a system like that of sea horses! :)

Well, there is the _Sinosauropteryx_ with eggs preserved inside it.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>
      AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
       ICQ                     <77314901>