holiday cheer

Dear  List members,

    It's been a year to remember, I think, for all of us.

    I will be presenting my first paper this February at The WAVP in Mesa,
Az. I will be discussing with Doug Wolf, and Jim Kirkland, the
reconstruction of Zuniceratops as a 3-D rendering, and why the sculpture
looks like it does. For all those that can't attend, I am looking forward to
seeing you all again in Boseman.
    May you all have a wonderful holiday season, and a successful 2001.

Cliff Green