Mystery sickle dragon

Merry Christmas all, but I acutally have a serious question to pose.

The major gift I recieved this year, was, of cource, the Scientific
American dinosaur book, with all those tiny little skeletons by HP Greg
Paul in the back.
Many skeletons are in this appendix including this picture:
http://www.eos.ncsu.edu/eos/info/mea/mea120_info/www/virtual/skeletal/theri/thorizino.gif

On the web, the above picture is labled Therizinosaurus composite, but
the book labels the same picture Nanshiungosaurus.  So, what's the
story?

Dan