X-mas Gifts

Just thought I'd mention three of the gifts that I got for christmas that might interest the list. They all came from the traveling Sue exhibit, which I saw two weeks ago in LA. I got a multi-language T. rex poster, a cast of a _Camptosaurus_ hand, and a tie with the skeleton of sue along it's length. I'm pretty happy with it, and just thought I'd pass along the news :). Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University