Re: [Re: paper request]

Well, this message made me wake up a little to exactly what i was asking. So,
since my web e-mail can't handle it, please send to my alternative e-mail:
dwlewis@rmii.com, and if you don't want to send them all at once (do to length
of time it would take), please send them seperately, like once a day, or once
a month, or whatever. THanks a million, all!

                                          Paleo lover,
                                          Caleb Lewis