OFF-TOPIC, but ON QUESTION: [Re: Validity of *Suchomimus*]

Caleb wondered:

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr-gen-ti-na
>Where the Wind Comes Sweeping Down the Pampas!!!!

   "(off-list question) Where do you get that? It's been getting stuck in my
head every time I read it, and I keep trying to put it to a tune... It's
driving me nuts."

    It is a paraphrasing of OKLAHOMA (Rogers and Hammerstein):

    "OOOOO...OKLAHOMA,
    When [Or, was it where?] the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.
    And the wavin' wheat,
    Can sure smell sweet,
    When the wind comes right behind the rain..."

    Like dinosaurs, they just don't make them that great any more, IMHO.
:)

    Ray Stanford