From: Larry Dunn <majestic_cheese@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Status of _Caudipteryx_
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:22:58 -0800 (PST)

Not to be cheeky, but what is the current thinking on
_Caudipteryx_?  Is it seen as a feathered dinosaur or
as a secondarily flightless bird?

Last time I checked, it was pretty clearly seen by all
except the Feduccia Confederation as a feathered dino.
 But then I read the Gould column in NH ....

=====
Larry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi Pecuniam omnen mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam."