Re: [Re: Sue(was: Running T. rex)] (JOKE)

Dan Varner wrote:

> Chris is unsubscribed for a while as he is moving to from arctic > Chicago to
subtropical Iowa. You might want to hold this discussion after he thaws and emerges from his torpor.

Iowa? Subtropical???!!! Having trudged through 5 inches of snow and braved a subzero wind to get to work today, Iowa is not my idea of "subtropical"!

(Now Sydney, Australia - THAT'S what I call subtropical!!! My folks inform me that Sydney is now a balmy 100 degrees. Curse you Dan, now you've made me homesick again...)

;-)

Tim

Dr Timothy J. Williams

USDA/ARS Researcher