From: Caleb Lewis <terminator2029@usa.net>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: [Re: Microvenatoridae?]
Date: 28 Dec 00 22:17:52 MST

Curious, could (and where could) I get papers on these two (Caud. and Micro.)?
Furthermore, is there some sort of "Idiot's Guide to Cladistics" out there
that would serve as a good intro to the whole Cladistics game? Because all it
does right now (for the most part) is rattle my brains... Thanks.

Thanks all Caleb Lewis

Cave, cogiturus sum!

____________________________________________________________________ Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1