Re: Compleat Cladist[was: Re: Microvenatoridae?]

http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-lit/books/index.html

Caleb,

Like yourself, I find cladistics sometimes confusing. Please check the above
website where the bk _The Compleat Cladist_ by Wiley _et. al._ is listed.
The book itself is Out of Print, but you can download it for free at the
website I gave to DinoFAQ 2.
A new edition is expected shortly.  The information is listed under my name.

If you have problems getting to the web site let me know.

Thanks,
James E. Hower, Jr.
jimaytch@onemain.com
Sue-the "It" T-rex