Re: [Re: paper request]

There is no need to post all papers.  A number of people emailed me
on this subject, which surprised me.

You should only post papers if either you own it or are certain that it
is in the public domain.  In other cases, it may be possible to post a
link to the actual paper with information about prices and the process
to acquire a copy.  In either case, it would still provide a single
location to track down a paper.  Plus the search capabilities could be
greatly enhanced.

-Randy