Re: [Re: paper request]

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, James R. Cunningham wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I strongly urge you to consult a copyright attorney before you implement this
> concept.

Hmmm, very true. I am going to implement a literature database (including
summaries/abstracts) for the next version of the Dinosauricon. People will
be able to submit entries to it (no way can I do it all! :). Perhaps this
is as much as can be done, legally.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
    work, binary files      <mkeesey@dcentgroup.com>
      AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>