Re: [Re: [Re: paper request]]

I have two ideas:

     1.) set up a site like Amazon.com where you can go to pay for the papers,
and the money goes to the people who published it (Nature, JVP, etc., etc.)

         OR

     2.) Someone set up a Internet business site where the owner goes out,
and, for a fee, makes copies of papers and mails them to people.

   Wouldn't either way be legit?

                                     Science for the sake of science,
                                     Caleb Lewis

Cave, cogiturus sum!

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!