Re: Status of _Caudipteryx_

In a message dated 12/29/2000 5:10:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ptnorton@email.msn.com writes:

>>Umm - does this mean that the proceedings have finally appeared? I'm still
waiting for my copy....<<

< Good question. What the heck is up with this? How can we "read the paper"
when the paper is never published. AARRGGHHH! >

This question has been raised and answered before at:
http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2000Oct/msg00414.html
At that time, I had talked to the lady in the publications department at
Yale, and she said that the volume(s) would be out this winter, presumably
2001.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com