Re: [Re: [Re: paper request]]

Bearing in mind that I am not an attorney, and am expressing only a personal
opinion based on limited experience with some copyrights over which I share
directorial control, it would appear:

(1) that some sites similar to those you mentioned may sometimes be in apparent
violation of copyright law.

(2) that your business site would be obligated to implement a publishing
contract
with each copyright owner (not necessarily the author) for each document prior
copying and distributing it.

To do otherwise could bring you into conflict with copyright and/or pirating
laws
and will certainly attract the attention of those whose material you may be
duplicating and distributing.  This attention may sometimes be unfavorable with
the potential of escalating into legal action which can be time-consuming for
all
involved.  As I've mentioned previously, I urge all to consult a copyright
attorney before implementing these concepts.

All the best,

JimC