Paleo Find of the Year 2000 Announced

Hey,
Just to let you all know, the results from my poll regarding the Paleo Find of
the Year 2000 are now official.  The panel was rather small this year, which
was my fault because I didn't devote as much time to it as I did last year.
However, I believe that the results are still interesting.

Take a look at the winner for yourself at:

http://www.geocities.com/stegob/year2000.html

Have a Happy New Year,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com