Re: [Re: [Re: paper request]]

In a message dated 12/29/00 9:27:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MKIRKALDY@aol.com writes:

>  As I had posted previously today--and Mike Keesey wrote--abstracts may be
> put
>  on the web, along with urls.  That will alert interested persons as to
what
>  has been published and where.

Also several journals have FREE alert services every time a new issue or
sometiems even a new paper is published. I get several alerts per week. On
even rarer occasions they make the feature paper free. Like Mary mentioned
before, try logging on to the homepage of your favorite journals and sign up!

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies
Tompaleo@aol.com