Re: _Galtonia gibbidens_ and Dinosaur Genera

For all,

1. I live in PA (USA).  The teeth of _Galtonia gibbidens_(Hunt & Lucas
1994)* are so far the only dinosaur skeletal remains found in the
state(besides trace fossils/tracks). Are the teeth or the cast of the teeth
on display at a museum for the public to see? If so, where?

*formally _Thecodontosaurus gibbidens_(Cope 1878)

2. Is there a list of Dinosaur Genera  that is arranged in chronological
order?  Since my interest leans toward the history of dinosaur paleontology,
a list of Genera in chronological order might be useful.

Thanks,

Jim Hower
jimaytch@onemain.com
Sue-the "It" T-rex