From: "Steve  Brusatte" <dinoland@lycos.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Paleo Find of the Year 2000 Announced
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:37:28 -0600

Hey,
Just to let you all know, the results from my poll regarding the Paleo Find of the Year 2000 are now official. The panel was rather small this year, which was my fault because I didn't devote as much time to it as I did last year. However, I believe that the results are still interesting.

Take a look at the winner for yourself at:

http://www.geocities.com/stegob/year2000.html

Have a Happy New Year,
Steve

---