Re: Instant Gratification (was re: paper request)

<It would seem that they do not have copyright authorization to do that, and
this is a fairly well-known book, at least to my generation.>

Not disagreeing with your argument about protecting copyrights, but if you
listen to the first part of the recording you'll hear that all the copyright
proprieties have been observed.  At least as far as I can tell.
I do think that copyright law is going to have to change, and I'd enjoy
hearing how you think the law should respond to the easier dissemination of
material.
At work, I'm looking at a similar situation with internet gambling.  How
should the law respond to something it can't stop?