Dilophosaurus? sinensis skull photo

As an addition to the Yixian dino photos on Mike's web site, I have just
sent him a photo of the skull of Dilophosaurus? sinensis.  This was
described in Paleovertebrata Asiatica, which I certainly don't have access
to and many other list members probably don't either.  Tom and others
presented evidence at SVP 98 that this isn't really Dilophosaurus, but it
sure bears a resemblance.  It should be at
http://dinosaur.umbc.edu/artists/mm.html soon.  I will continue to send Mike
images from my visits to the RTMP and the Smithsonian in the future, so keep
an eye out.

Mickey Mortimer