Late summer Arundel dig is a go!

Hello all,

I apologize for taking up band width but I seem to keep missing a few
individuals through either email address changes or my own fault.

For those still interested, the gods of paleontology have smiled upon me and
I have receive funding for a small, short dig to take place from July 31st
-August 5/6th. This will be my last "global" note so as to not irritate
anyone.

Please contact me before July 7th as I will be temporarily signed off after
this date in preparation for my leaving to help out with work in Montana from
July 10th -- 22nd.
Therefore it's imperative to have an accurate head count and names to give
the land owner who has requested this info!

Thanks for your indulgence!
Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies