Re: natatory Geochelone [ humor and flights of fancy]

In a message dated 7/2/00 2:00:50 AM EST, dannj@alphalink.com.au writes:

<< What, even more so than Leaellynasaura? >>

I see that I need to clarify what I said a bit. Euoplocephalus has had the
largest number of different published misspellings of any dinosaur name. This
is, of course, not necessarily the same thing as being the most misspelled
dinosaur name. Leaellynasaura may indeed be the most misspelled name
(although it hasn't been around nearly as long as Euoplocephalus), but so far
it has been misspelled far fewer ways.