Re: Feasting on large dead animals... Re: Suchomimus Photos Posted Online

It's a good point, actually, and one I hadn't considered.

Nonetheless, in the future, I'll accompany you to the butcher's shop before I
have steak for dinner at your house. Especially if you only spend 2 cents on
sirloin.

ES

Snipped.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer