Feducciaries clarified

I've been told I'm getting too embattled again, so won't comment on this thread further except by private e-mail.
However, I wanted to make it clear that my comments in no way meant to imply that any eclecticists on this list are Feducciaries. Feducciaries are extreme eclecticists, who seem to hate anything cladistic (even cladistic analysis). Cal King on another list, he is a Feducciary, but the eclectists on this list seem to be pretty moderate.
----Happy Holiday, Ken Kinman
P.S. Patrick, it is not "useless", it's just very difficult and controversial.