Re: [Re: [Re: Non-serpentine lacertids (was RE:WHAT'S GOING ON?)]]

>Actually I consider both _Sinornithosaurus_ and _Archaeopteryx_ to both
qualify for the term "non-avian dinosaurs" <

I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning on that.  Sinornithosaurus
probably wasn't a flyer.  Even though it was apparently feathered, whether
it was pre-volant or secondarily flightless has yet to be determined. But
Archaeopteryx was an obvious flyer, so I wonder about putting  _A_ in a
non-avian slot.

PTN