Re: _Pyroraptor_

>><< Last night I was reading the description of the new French dromeosaur
 _Pyroraptor olympus_ and, at first glance, I *assumed* the name was a
 reference to Prometheus, who stole fire from atop Mt. Olympus. >>

Where was this published?<<

Sorry. I should have posted the ref. to begin with.  It's in the June 2000
JVP:

A new genus of Dromaeosauridae (Dinosauria, Theropoda) from the Upper
Cretaceous of France. Ronan Allain and Philippe Taquet 20(2) pp. 404-407.

Caitlin R. Kiernan

P.S. -- Other dinosaur papers:

The prescence of a calcaneum in a diplodocid sauropod. Matthew F. Bonnan

A new coelurosaurian dinosaur from the Early Cretaceous of South Africa.
William J. de Klerk et. al.

_Alamosaurus_ (Dinosauria, Sauropoda) from the Late Campanian and its
significance. Robert M. Sullivan and Spencer G. Lucas.