hello

Hello everyone...I'm new to this list, and I'd introduce myself.  I was also
wondering if anyone could help me out.....
I'm a visual arts major at Boston University and I'm hoping to eventually get
involved with scientific illustration/sculpture, particularly pertaining to
dinosaurs. The problem is, I feel absolutely lost at this University (I'm
nothing but a number here) and in New England in general. I'm wondering if
anyone knows of any scientific illustrators in the area with whom I could
talk to and possibly receive advice about this field from. Any tips on
internships would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time,
~Sarah Rando