Re: Frog Urostyles on the Dino List??? (humorous)

Locomotion: how can you not love it? =) Find me a urostyle in a sauropod, and I'll show you a REAL thunder lizard. =) =P Hey, I figure if you can claim that sauropods reared tripodally and were supported by those really strong legs, they must have been able to jump even better than elephants! <<<

I do claim that sauropods could rear and feed tripodally, so I will humor your suggestion that I must argue that they could jump better than elephants. I suggest that sauropods could jump three times as well as elephants. 3x0 = 0, and that's how well I think sauropods could jump, in any way you want to quantify it. :P

Scott