Re: Pygostyles in Pterosaurs

I wrote:

<<The structure in the megalancosaurs may have
supported a ceratinous or scaly structure ...>>

and Ronald Orenstein wrote:

<Another example is the living family Anomaluridae,
the scaly-tailed flying "squirrels" of Africa, that
use scale-like structures on the ventral surface of
the tail for support when clinging vertcally to tree
limbs.>

  Cool! I knew there was a group I was thinking of,
not silky anteaters, for the scaled tails; thanks, Ron!

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden