Questions

If anyone has the answer to any of these questions, I'd very much
appreciate hearing from them.
IN one of the lists of T.rex material posted previously there was reference
to a couple of skeletons from North Dakota. Any more detailed info on the
locations of these?
Can someone who has seen the Achillobator paper please let me know what
fossil material was found, and also what the citation is?
Anyone know the location of the Sheep Creek site (I think its in Wyoming
but would like confirmation and a more detailed location).
I also need the reference citation for Byronosaurus.
Thanks in advance
Graeme Worth