Fighting dinosaurs exhibit

Unfortunately, I am not going to see New York's "Fighting Dinosaurs"
exhibit at the AMNH, so I have a couple of questions about it.

#1:  I received correspondence on the exhibit remarking that it displays
"Sid and Nancy," two oviraptorosaurs which were found next to one
another.  Has anyone got more information or references on these two
lovebirds or any inferred behavioral implications put forth for the
find?

#2:  Does the AMNH have an accompanying catalog or souvenir program
loaded with big color photos available?

Thanks!

-- Ralph W. Miller III       gbabcock@best.com