Re: Palms in

I dunno- with Horner reconstructing T rex so the arms are buried in body
muscle tissue solidly to the elbows, and with other reconstructions of
the arms of T rex being held out horizontally from the body at the
shoulders, with the forearms pointing forewards, I'm not so sure T rex
could even reach one arm with the other.

Comments?

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics