Re: Fighting dinosaurs exhibit

You might start with the AMNH website. A select number of photos of the
display specimens are shown on the website. URL: http://www.amnh.org/

I was at the media preview and took many pictures. Thankfully, the rooms
were fairly dark and windowless, as I recall, so as not to reflect much
light on the glass surrounding each specimen (unlike the main dinosaur hall
at the AMNH where bright light and windows put reflections between you and
nearly every specimen surrounded by glass).

The publicity department of the museum also has ten or twelve slides
available of various specimens.

--Thom Holmes
dinosaur author at large