Re: documentarian seeks direction and advice

In a message dated 7/10/00 9:08:37 AM, steve@delhallvideo.com writes:

<< I have been working with the huge media barrage of T-Rex Sue coverage and
the claims and theories that I've been listening to have inspired me to do
some preliminary research on the theories and facts that exist about
dinosaurs and how scientists arrive at those theories. >>

You should concentrate more on the fact that the person who dug the damn
thing out of the ground was thrown in jail, and how some groups want to be
greedy and keep all the fossils for themselves.

eric l.