Re: documentarian seeks direction and advice

--- ELurio@aol.com wrote:

> You should concentrate more on the fact that the
> person who dug the damn
> thing out of the ground was thrown in jail,

But not, of course, for digging the "damn thing" out
of the ground.

 and how
> some groups want to be
> greedy and keep all the fossils for themselves.

In this instance, those groups would be, well, you,
the people of the United States (apologies to the
non-US contingent).  After all, we have an interest in
protecting those child-like personages, the Indians,
who are not capable of making decisions about their
own land and thus need their benefactor, Uncle Sam, to
help them sell off their assets.

=====
Larry

"I've been ionized, but I'm OK now."