Re: documentarian seeks direction and advice

Uh oh... typo time.

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette wrote:SNIP

The following sentence should with

not anything to do with digging the fossils up.

Thankfully, Peter doesn't need to be dug up.

Sorry about that.

ES

A GROUP of people dug Sue up including Sue Hendrickson, Peter Larsen and

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central