From: Betty Cunningham <bettyc@flyinggoat.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Sauropod Necks
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:54:27 -0700

you skip geese, herons, egrets, swans, cormorants, etc, in your long
neck species list, and we don't mention snakes either.

the long- neck birds are QUITE a bit more diverse than the giraffes are.

-Betty

-- Flying Goat Graphics http://www.flyinggoat.com (Society of Vertebrate Paleontology member) -------------------------------------------<,D,><