So Sue me (was Re: Sauropod Necks)

LN Jeff (jeffmartz@earthlink.net) asked:

>     Does anyone know if the entire list of charges made against
> Larson is availible online somewhere?

I don't know of a full list (who wants to read through the details on
153 charges anyways?), but it's not hard to find information about the
case.  Even the archives of this list has such reprinted gems as can
be found at:

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/1996Nov/0508.html

and:

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/1996Feb/0843.html

(Incidentally, if you want to search on your own, don't be fooled by
the spelling of the name in those articles.  It's Larson with an "o",
not an "e".)

In any case, I respond to this publicly also to make sure it's clear
that I have not even suggested that people stop discussing such
issues.  I merely set some guidelines as to how the discussions could
proceed and stay within the rules we've set up to try to keep things
focused on issues pertaining to dinosaur science.

--
Mickey Rowe     (rowe@psych.ucsb.edu)