Allosaur arms in illustration...

I've recently finished an Allosaur illustration for the 'reader art' section
of Prehistoric Times. Unfortunately I'd already finished the art when
everyone was posting about the palms in.

My question is more about the wrists, just how flexable are they? Were they
held like Maniraptors?

If anybody is interested I've set up a web page for viewing the art. My wife
did an amazing job with the colors:

211k large version
http://home.att.net/~alphabitch/72dpiAllosaurs.jpg

72k small version
http://home.att.net/~alphabitch/AllosaurOuting.jpg

Comments are always appreciated,

Brett

P.S. I've finished with the pencils for the Gondwana comic, I'll put them on
the web page as soon as they're colored.