transitional fossils

Greetings,
Can anyone out there either give me a list or tell me where a list can be
found of transitional animals in the fossil record. I know there are supposed
to be others besides Archeopteryx, and maybe Sinosauropteryx but I'm curious
about the amphibian-reptile transition and the ape-human transtion. How many
species are there that are defintively transitional? I am aware that this is
somewhat off topic, but this is the only place I know that I can get this
information. Thanks to whoever responds.
                                                        Brian Buck
"Me, Grimlock want to munch metal!"
Grimlock, Dinobot commander