Re: OXFORD MUSEUM

----- Original Message -----
From: Gigi and Ralph <gbabcock@best.com>

I believe that this is the work of Bruce J. Mohn.  See
<www.dinoart.com/pages/update.html> for a glimpse of his _Archaeopteryx
longipes_ reconstructions.  Amazing.

    Tess Walters has a marvelous resource at this site for all
paleo-artists, paleontoligists, - and paleo-authors too, I suppose; she has
posted the first two parts of a book on copyrights and contracts for folks
like us. Well, - like me, anyway...
    Check it out - the title is: "Copyrights, Contracts, & Guidelines
                                          for Dinosaur Artists &
Paleontologists"
            B.