Mesozoic Biogeography, Part II

Prepare for a barrage of questions relating to my (hopefully) soon-to-be-created taxon pages on my web site, my latest project since the Judith River reconstruction (which led to a flood of DML posts last summer) was put on hold a short while ago.

I now have a much better grasp of Mesozoic biogeography after having found (completely by chance) a copy of Dale A. Russell's 1993 paper, "The role of Central Asia in dinosaurian biogeography" (Can. J. Earth Sci. 30, 2002-2012).  However, I still have a few questions.

The first, and most important, is: Is the biogeographic (note: biogeographic, not geographic) scheme presented by Russell still the general consensus?  For those who don't have a copy of the paper, here is what Russell said.
Late Triassic: Pangaea (everything)
Early Jurassic: Pangaea
Middle Jurassic: Central Asia (China and Siberia), Neopangaea (everything else)
Late Jurassic and earliest Cretaceous: Central Asia, North America, Gondwana (everything else)
Late Early Cretaceous: Paleolaurasia (North America, Europe, Central Asia), Gondwana (slightly different than before)
Late Cretaceous: Paleolaurasia, Indoafrica (India, Africa), Neogondwana (everything else)
If not, what changes have been made to the scheme?

Also, there were a couple of things I didn't fully understand in the article.  For one thing, China and Siberia were in Central Asia, and India was in Gondwana for most of the Mesozoic, but what happened to the rest of Asia?  Was it underwater, biogeographically connected to some other continent, or what?  Secondly, I do not believe Russell explains where the line is drawn between "earliest Cretaceous" and "late Early Cretaceous" in the above described scheme.  Anyone know?

If anyone out there can help me, please do.  Many thanks in advance!
-Grant

--
Grant Harding
High school student/amateur paleontologist