Re: Re[Re:Sauropod Neck]

  Perhaps this has been covered already, as I've avoided this post until
now, BUT...
  Did anyone recall Jeff Wilson's talk at SVP where he showed a picture
of a camel bending it's neck all the way over it's back so that it's
head was litterally upside down and staring at it's own behind?  He made
a mention about the fact that if we were to judge a camels neck motion
based on it's cervical vertebrae and zygopotheses and all the
methodology that we are judging sauropod neck motion by, then that camel
could not do that.  Yet it did.
  Comments?

 David Krentz