Pictures of Montana

For any of you whom are interested in looking, I've recently added some pictures of my trip with the Museum of the Rockies to Malta, Mt. and Willow Creek Anticline to my webpage. Most of these pictures were taken in August 1998, but a few were taken in 1996. Mostly they are of me and some of my friends on the dig, but there is at least one dinosaur picture (The MOR rex head) Anyways, the url is:
http://www.geocities.com/elvisimposter/piratesofmontana.html
for anyone who's interested.
Peace,
Rob