Connecticut/Massachusetts Dinosaurs

A technical problem prevented this from getting through on its own:

To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:30:19 -0500
From: "Steve  Brusatte" <dinoland@lycos.com>

Hey,

I'm heading off to the New England states later this month, and am
interested in trying to locate some dinosaur sites in Connecticut and
Massachusetts.

There are only about three or four named dinosaurs from these two
states, among these being Ammosaurus, Anchisaurus, nad Podokesaurus.

I was wondering, does anybody know the area in which these fossils
were discovered?  I already have the formation names, but was
wondering if anybody knew the actual geographical locations (like near
which cities, counties, etc.).

Thanks,
Steve
- ---