Goodbye for now.

Hey Dinolisters:

Gotta take some time off the list and get on with a number of things I've been meaning to finish (my dissertation included). If anyone wishes to contact me, you can always get a hold of me at:

mbonnan@hotmail.com

Before departing, let me just say: Diplodocus and Apatosaurus have horizontal necks, sauropods are endotherms, birds are descended from dinosaurs, sauropods are the pinnacle of evolution, the scientific method works well for historical as well as experimental sciences, historical sciences are just as testable as experimental sciences, I don't care WHO said it but WHY, and sauropod feet are very neat. Now if any of you miss my input (ha ha ha), you can just copy any of these phrases and insert them into your e-mail responses and remember the laughter, the joy, and cheer that were Matt Bonnan (I laughed, I cried, it was better than CATS?).

I'll be back at some point, but gotta go for now. Hope you all understand. I shall leave in my usual optimistic/idealistic/unrealist fashion with a quote from Chas. Darwin:

"[I]gnorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

Matt Bonnan

P.S. Feel free to completely trash the sauropod neck stuff! =) =P