Re: eggshells, therizinosaurs & tyrannosaurs

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Ken Kinman wrote:

>      What are the odds that tyrannosaur eggs will be discovered anytime
> soon, and any guesses how big their eggs would be?  Maybe canteloupe-sized?
> Or if oblong, perhaps more like a very large potato?  Or am I thinking too
> small?

I've heard somewhere (don't recall, sorry!) that the eggs referred to
Therizinosauridae may belong to an Asian species of _Tyrannosaurus_.

T. Michael Keesey <tmk@dinosauricon.com> | AIM <Ric Blayze> | ICQ <77314901>
                 My Worlds <http://dinosauricon.com/keesey>
                 The Dinosauricon <http://dinosauricon.com>