Re: eggshells, therizinosaurs & tyrannosaurs

In a message dated 7/18/00 9:01:53 PM EST, kinman@hotmail.com writes:

<< Since Therizinosaurs have the primitive dinosauroid eggshells, this
 seems to support Sereno's exclusion of that group from Maniraptora. >>

Can't see how segnosaurs are excluded from Maniraptora. When I argued that
segnos were prosauropods, the chief obstacle I had were the very
maniraptoran-like forelimbs they had. Now that I consider them theropods,
they must be maniraptorans into the bargain.