New Acrocanthosaurus paper is out, supposedly

Hi, folks.

Taking a quick break from typing to note that the following long-awaited
paper is supposedly out and published.  I haven't seen the final version
myself.  This is the description of "Fran":

Currie P. J. & Carpenter K. 2000. - A new specimen of Acrocanthosaurus
atokensis (Theropoda, Dinosauria) from the Lower Cretaceous Antlers
Formation (Lower Cretaceous, Aptian) of Oklahoma, USA. Geodiversitas 22 (2)
: 207-246.

P.S.  There is another, even longer-awaited volume of a different European
earth science journal which is said to have been printed, but which I
haven't seen my copies of yet.  When I get these, I'll give the list the
appropriate "heads up".

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742